When you choose to work with a digital marketing agency, then there are various stages in the process before you can achieve your goals. If you are a newbie to marketing, then you might struggle to understand what is going on. With a how-to series of videos explaining the A-Z of the agency’s marketing strategies to you, it will be easy for you to get started on the journey. This post explains the series and how it can help you.
1. What is a How-To Series?
In our how-to series, we create videos breaking down every stage of our client onboarding, discovery process, and what we do when we build a brand. In those videos, we answer key questions such as:
- How to get a project completed faster than the normal schedule
- What you need to keep in mind as a checklist when you start
- Why content needs to shape design and not the other way around
- What goes into creating a design brief
- How to conduct the branding process when the parties are not in the same location
- How to maintain the project integrity and hygiene at every stage
2. What areas it addresses
How-to videos cover various stages of the branding process, as follows – discovery, content creation, design, marketing and sales, development and search engine optimization (SEO).
Most of the videos break down the details of the stages into deliverables, processes, and more.
3. What can it do for your organization?
Having a series of video instructions on every part of the digital marketing process has the following advantages:
- Makes it easier for the organization and the client to be on the same page
- Tells you what documents are needed before the project begins and thus gets the paperwork out of the way
- Teaches you everything about digital marketing similar to a tailored course
- Keeps you as informed as us when it comes to the process so you will never feel left behind
A How-to-series will take you through the basics of marketing through a curated effort involving blogs, videos, and educational tutorials. Upon watching and reading the series, you will be as informed as us. Try out the Bumblebee Branding Company’s how-to series.