As your digital marketing agency continues to grow, you might be handling more projects than you are capable of. Not to worry, however! There are several tools and free software available on the internet that can help in optimizing your project planning needs. You can use these tools for teams of multiple sizes. Read our guide to understanding which software you should start with!
1. Get your whole organization on ClickUp
Most other companies and project management software demand premium prices for what ClickUp delivers for free. Their Free Forever plan includes the following:
• Customized Views – Organize and view all your tasks on a scrum board, list, box, Gantt chart, Board, Table, or Calendar and switch between any of these views with just one click
.• Workload Management – Easily allocate resources using Workload view and Pulse to understand your current team’s workload. If you are running a remote team, expect this to instantly boost your team’s productivity
.• Dashboards – Access a birds’ eye view of everything in your workspace with Dashboards, using Customizable Widgets to gain important insights on your subordinates, projects, and tasks.
2. Work on easy boards on Trello
Trello introduces people to the organized and neat Kanban board approach. Once you open a Trello dashboard, you can divide each project into different boards. Further breaking down that project into tasks enables you to set up a card for each one of the tasks. On those tasks, you can enable features such as categories, deadlines, and even add attachments.
With the free version of Trello, you can work with:
• Unlimited boards, task lists, cards, users, checklists, and attachments,
• One widget integration per board
3. Zenkit’s Easy Workplace Setup
When you are looking for the best project management software, consider Zenkit. Get a spread of features and templates for easy workspace setup. This is very helpful particularly if you are starting a remote workplace or working with new staff
The free version of Zenkit comes with the following setup:
• Up to 5000 work items to enter for your staff
• Unlimited collections of tasks
• 3 GB of storage for your files and videos
• Up to five members added to your team
• Up to five teams, or project groups
Get your all-in-one project management software at no cost!
If you want the best for free, bring your whole team on board using one of these software after considering the advantages and disadvantages. The Bumblebee Branding Company in Chennai, India, is happy to advise you on the best ones!