Marketing and advertising online have become essential for companies who wish to win against their competitors. When it comes to driving traffic to your website, the one thing you must invest in is a landing page. Landing pages are specifically designed to accomplish conversion goals and also used for marketing campaigns with the help of a landing page design company. Landing pages can be customized with a huge variety of tools and techniques depending on what you’re selling and who you’re selling it to.
- Catch audiences’ attention from the header bar
The header bar is the first thing that audiences see when they enter the landing page, after which they take a look at the picture captions, subheads, and copy.
Here’s a layout you should consider to catch their eye:
- Make sure to place your marketing campaign’s message or the audience’s pain points right at the top. Follow it up with a CTA right after, with the help of some careful landing page design thinking.
2. Make each heading and subheading dynamic
Don’t make your customers guess what you’re selling them with vague descriptions. To catch their attention, use a dark-coloured heading (3-5 words) which will clearly explain what the product is for and its benefits.Aside from just writing the headings and subheads, do make sure that you suitably highlight them.
3. Optimize and highlight all your calls-to-actions
You need to add calls-to-action throughout the page in key locations and highlight them with bright colours. Try to vary your call to action texts, because you don’t want the audience to get bored of them or think you’re pushing the same message repeatedly. And don’t forget to include animations on each button and CTA so that the users can’t miss them!
4.Make your page stand out with some cool illustrations!
A good illustration is a three-in-one deal – it can educate, convince, and entertain your audience all at once!Some visuals you can consider are:
- Product illustrations
- Offer illustrations
- Brand story illustrations
5. Make sure that the page flows intuitively
Each page on your site should be its own story that flows from the top of the page to the bottom. Your user should have an easy time navigating your content and gaining more information as they go down the page.Some things to keep in mind:
- Use an inverted pyramid technique and put the most important information at the top
- Put the audience takeaways at the bottom
- Sprinkle your offerings and guarantees throughout the page
- List the pricing close to the bottom to make them stay till the end.
Landing pages are a great tool to drive traffic, improve your SEO and build your brand. If you would like to know more about landing pages or get in touch with a leading landing page design company in Chennai, do check out the Bumblebee Branding Company.