Have you ever wondered why businesses continue to use brochures in the digital age? The simple answer is that no matter how advanced and modern technology becomes, nothing beats a professionally-crafted brochure when it comes to making an impression. Here are three reasons why your business will benefit from it.
1. It’s a small, yet tightly packed promotional tool for your brand
Imagine handing a brochure to a prospect you want to impress. It might look like a simple handover of paper, but in that paper is contained all the information about your company. The brochure content can even be written specially to attract targeted audiences.You can hook specialized audiences, all with one small piece of paper. Here’s some key information you can include in the brochure:
- Details of products, services, and their benefits
- Compelling visuals for your audience
- A call-to-action to make clients reach out to you
- Your brief brand story (told through statistics if you want)
- Your contact information (in detail)
2. Tells the right details for credibility
Brochures are different from advertisements in that they can cover a lot of information. If you look at what contributes to a company’s credibility, you will see reputation, reviews, and expertise make the difference, as well as professionalism.You can build your credibility by including these details in a brochure, which you cannot do in an advertisement or most other forms of marketing, to make a lasting impression and build trust with your clients and prospects. What adds even more credibility than a text brochure is a video brochure, which will increase enthusiasm amongst your sales team, provide an ice-breaker when meeting new prospects, and have the chance to arouse emotions and feelings.
3. They’re cost-effective
What you need to create a brochure is some paper, design and content ideas, and some printing costs. This means you can complete your marketing messaging and distribution at a lower cost than for example, erecting a billboard (which will require considerable hiring, designing, and content expenses).
We’re on hand to help you craft some innovatively designed brochures with our brochure content creation services in Chennai! Some designs you can consider for your brochure are:
- A bi-fold, which creates four panels and is suitable for providing specific information
- A tri-fold design, which is suitable for marketing campaigns and a creative type of brochure
- Multi-page or booklet designs which can be bound together and kept as long-term information providers
- Flyers for easy transmission and remembrance.