It doesn’t matter which niche your website falls in, you need plugins.
WordPress plugins help transform a normal website into a versatile one. With WordPress, you can build high-traffic blogs, lead-generating business websites, and even money-making machines.
When creating and optimizing your website, do you ever get confused with the plugins and want to know which are the best ones to use for your site?
Do you also struggle with choosing the right plugins for your site? For example, a website for news will require different plugins compared to an e-commerce website.
However, there are some plugins you would require for your website irrespective of your industry and/or niche.
So you are asking how to drive traffic to your blogs through Interest?
You have come to the right place.
Let’s take a look at them.
- Akismet – Akismet is an anti-spam plugin that prevents ‘spammy’ comments on your website. It also checks up on the URL of comments and prevents suspicious links. In addition to spam filters, Akismet also provides an advanced security solution.
- Redirection – This plug-in helps you in 301 redirections and 404 error monitoring. This is a simple plugin to install. It tracks and logs 404 errors, where users have visited pages that do not exist. In addition to this, Redirection redirects users to the appropriate pages and redirects logs.
- Monster Insights – Monster Insights helps you observe how well your site is doing by setting up Google Analytics. With Monster Insights, you can use heat maps to determine your customers’ behaviour. It will help you track the conversion rate, total revenue, top referral sources, etc.
- Wordfence Security – With cybercrime steadily on the rise, Wordfence will help you reduce potential dangers. This plugin is specifically designed to keep your site secure by putting a firewall to keep malicious attacks at bay. Some of its advanced features include two-factor authentication, and frequent scanning of the site to ensure that everything is secure.
- Yoast SEO – You can build SEO-friendly pages with the WordPress Yoast SEO plugin. Yoast SEO is one of the most preferred plugins in WordPress. It helps you optimize your content and your web pages but that’s not all. It also aids in the creation of XML sitemap, SEO analysis, and suggestions, internal link analysis, etc.
- UpdraftPlus – UpdraftPPlus helps you stay in control of how regularly your site and data are backed up. And, you can do it easily from WordPress without logging into your web host’s control panel.
- Contact Form by WPForms – A contact us form is a must-have for every website. It is a quick and easy way to connect with your visitors. WPForms is a popular plugin to create the Contact Us form.