If you need an effective lead conversion tool, landing pages are the way to go!
You have an excellent homepage – eye-catching visuals and lots of information about your business. Yet it’s not getting you as many conversions as you would like. If you are trying to generate qualified leads, expand your market reach, or promote a new product, then an effective and optimized landing page can help you achieve your goals. Landing pages are the core of any successful online marketing strategy.
With an average conversion rate of 9.7% across industries, no wonder many marketers are using landing pages in today’s competitive business market. However, using them is one thing, and using them effectively is another.
Well-written content is key for this.
Here’s how you can create an effective landing page that will generate results.
There are benefits to keeping content simple.
- Write Compelling Content – Capture the attention of your visitors instantly with a strong headline. A catchy headline will entice your visitors to stay and learn more about what you are offering. Ensure that the content on your landing page is clear, concise, and focuses on what you and your brand are offering. Don’t forget to include a call to action. Adding bullets makes information easier to understand. Including numbers and data will boost credibility.
- Don’t be Afraid to Add Images and Videos – Design isn’t the main focus of a landing page; however, it’ll help your landing page stand out, generate leads, and boost conversions. Using images, GIFs, and videos will keep your visitors engaged. Today, people are more interested in watching a video about a product than in reading about it. Visuals, when done right, can not only draw attention to your message but also amplify it.
- Focus on the Call to Actions – The most crucial component of any landing page is the call to action (CTA). Grab visitors’ attention with a big, bold CTA button and text, which is persuasive. Avoid words like Submit and instead start your CTA text with words like ‘Free’, ‘Book’, and ‘Discount’ that convey what users will get by signing up. Do keep the number of CTAs to a minimum, preferably one per landing page, as multiple offers can kill conversions.
- Leverage Social Proof –TA great way to build trust and credibility with your visitors is to social proof your landing page.
Social proof can be:
- Customer reviews and testimonials
- Ratings from popular review sites
- Case studies
- Press mentions
- Logos of past/popular clients
- User stats
- Make your Page Mobile Friendly– These days, it’s essential to make your landing page mobile-friendly, else you risk alienating countless users that mainly look for products and services on their mobile devices. The landing page should look great on mobile devices with both images and text formatted correctly. Also, aim for a fast-loading site that is easy to navigate and clickable. It’s been proven that a mobile-friendly site can help you double your conversions.
- Keep Testing – The final step of building a good landing page is testing. Conducting A/B testing is critical to check how your landing page is performing and where modifications may be needed. With A/B testing, you can find out the best version of the landing page that results in more clicks and lead generation, better conversions, and reduced bounce rate. Keep refining your landing page with continuous testing to improve conversion rate optimization.
Turn Your Landing Pages to Conversion Engines
Take your business to the next level with a well-designed and optimized landing page that encourages your visitors to buy your product or sign up for your service. If you need some help with design, content, or landing page optimization, feel free to get in touch with our expert team at The Bumblebee Branding Company.